Detailed quotation of what products Systembolaget is looking for.
Fixed Range Tenders
- Sent out 4 times a year.
- Larger volumes.
- Products supplied in tranches during a 9 month period.
- Launching in stores: 1 March, 1 June, 1 Sep and 1 Dec.
Temporary Range Tenders
- Sent out end of each month.
- Smaller volumes.
- Whole volume will be ordered at once.
- Launching in stores throughout the year.
Orders & Payments
- Orders are prepaid by Ritzy Vin one week before the products leave the cellar.
- Ritzy Vin does not take commission from producers.
- Transport is at Ritzy Vin’s expense.
- Producer and Ritzy Vin agree on entering a tender together.
- Ritzy Vin presents an application form to Systembolaget with details of the product and the producer.
- Systembolaget informs if they are interested in testing the product.
- If Systembolaget is interested, the producer sends samples to Ritzy Vin.
- Ritzy Vin delivers the samples to Systembolaget.
- Systembolaget’s Sommeliers tests all beverages blindfolded without knowing the product, who the supplier or producer is. Everyone entering has a chance to win, both new and well established companies.
- The testing procedure is very strict and can not be influenced in any way. It’s the product that does the talking.
- Systembolaget informs Ritzy Vin if your product has won within a few days.
- If you win, you will enter an agreement with Ritzy Vin.